TwitterFacebook

Matchroom Boxing set to bring another star-studded night to Monaco

Press Release

The article that you're about to read is an official announcement issued to Ring News 24 to publish as a press release.

KO Boxing Forum

Eddie Hearn and the Casino de Monte-Carlo are delighted to announce the third edition of Monte-Carlo Boxing Bonanza – a night of World Championship Boxing will take place at the prestigious Salle Médecin of the Casino de Monte-Carlo on Saturday November 24, live on Sky Sports.

Matchroom Boxing return to Monaco after two thrilling November nights of action in the Principality, with Stephen Smith and Jamie McDonnell involved in a pair of true wars in World title fights against Jason Sosa and Liborio Solis in 2016 in Hearn’s first bill in Monaco.

Dmitry Bivol was the star of the 2017 show as he provided one of the KO’s of the year in destroying Trent Broadhurst inside a round of his first WBA World Light-Heavyweight title defence. Scott Quigg starred with a sixth round KO of Oleg Yefimovich, McDonnell and Solis met in a rematch and European Heavyweight champion Agit Kabayel saw off Dereck Chisora.

See Also

“Monte-Carlo Boxing Bonanza is quickly becoming one of the most hotly anticipated and important nights in the world boxing calendar,” said Hearn. “Our first two events in Monte-Carlo have been fantastic and we will be working hard to put together another huge night of World title action with some of the biggest names in the sport taking centre-stage in the stunning Casino de Monte-Carlo.”

“The Casino de Monte-Carlo is thrilled to welcome the Monte-Carlo Boxing Bonanza in its iconic private gaming room and to take an active part in the organization of this international event,” said Pascal Camia, Executive Vice President, Gaming Operations. “This outstanding tournament contributes in positioning Casino de Monte-Carlo as a stunning place for extraordinary events.”

Announcements on the line-up and the ticket details for November 24 will be made in the summer.

Read more articles about:

FITE – BOXING TV FIXTURES

TOP STORIES

Jermall Charlo remains undefeated with decision win over Sergiy Derevyanchenko

Jermall Charlo remains undefeated with decision win over Sergiy Derevyanchenko

WBC middleweight champion Jermall Charlo 31-0 (22) withstood a late comeback from Sergiy Derevyanchenko 13-3 (10) to win a 12-round unanimous decision at the Mohegan Sun Casino in Uncasville, Connecticut on Saturday night. The 30-year-old Texan hu…

Is Manny Pacquiao vs Conor McGregor really happening? Early odds…

Is Manny Pacquiao vs Conor McGregor really happening? Early odds favor Manny

It was quite surprising for me today to wake up to some sports betting odds that included a fight between living legend Manny Pacquiao and UFC megastar Conor McGregor. According to BetOnline odds, the potential matchup is listed as following: C…

Mairis Briedis delivers classy display to outpoint Yuniel Dorticos in…

Mairis Briedis delivers classy display to outpoint Yuniel Dorticos in WBSS final

Cruiserweight Mairis Briedis 27-1 (19) won the final of the World Boxing Super Series with a 12-round majority decision over Yuniel ‘The KO Doctor’ Dorticos 24-2 (22) at the Plazamedia Studios in Munich, Germany. The 35-year-old Latvian was wary o…

Josh Taylor destroys Apinun Khongsong in one to keep Jose…

Josh Taylor destroys Apinun Khongsong in one to keep Jose Carlos Ramirez fight alive

Last week WBA and IBF junior welterweight champion Josh ‘The Tartan Tornado’ Taylor 17-0 (13) said “it only takes one punch in boxing” ahead of his clash with hard-hitting Thai Apinun Khongsong 16-1 (13) ahead of their 12-round championship clash on …

Josh Taylor doubts Jose Carlos Ramirez fight will happen without…

Josh Taylor doubts Jose Carlos Ramirez fight will happen without a live crowd

WBA and IBF junior welterweight champion Josh ‘The Tartan Tornado’ Taylor 16-0 (12) doesn’t believe a fight with WBC and WBO 140-pound champion Jose Carlos Ramirez 26-0 (17) will take place without a live gate. The 29-year-old Scottish southpaw is…

Jason Moloney insists Naoya Inoue is not unbeatable

Jason Moloney insists Naoya Inoue is not unbeatable

Australian bantamweight contender Jason ‘Mayhem’ Moloney 21-1 (18) insists WBA and IBF champion Naoya ‘Monster’ Inoue 19-0 (16) in not unbeatable ahead of their clash at ‘The Bubble’ at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 31. The 28-year…

Welcome

Welcome to Ringnews24; read the latest boxing news from around the world.

The site is run by boxing fans James Tonks and Lee Daley.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free toEmail Us

Write for Ringnews24

KO BOXING FORUM

CONNECT WITH US